Neil was so sweet. He bought me these beautiful roses for my birthday along with a cinnamon roll and a smoothly drink for breakfast. I really enjoyed them all.
Neil got home from work at 8:00 AM and still took time to bake and then frost (after his sleep) this beautiful cake. He is so thoughtful!
Neil spared me from having to blow out 44 candles. We didn't want to catch our house on fire.
Here I am with my best birthday present ever! I met him on my birthday 26 years ago. My how time flies.Thanks everyone for the phone calls, the cards and the presents. You are all so sweet. I love you and the great examples that you are for me. Thanks again to a wonderful husband who even with a super busy schedule took time to make a wonderful birthday! You are the best!!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Happy Birthday Diane Nov 13th
Posted by Neil & Diane at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday again Mom. You and dad are so cute!! It looks like dad did it again...made another birthday special for you!
Post a Comment